The Woda Group, Inc., a real estate management, development and construction company based in the Midwest, is seeking Occupancy Specialists in multiple regions.
The Occupancy Specialist will report to the Regional Vice President. The following duties and experience are required of this position:
- Road Warrior – must be willing to travel within Region as assigned
- Conduct New Hire On-site Training and follow-up training as required within the Region
- Power User in Yardi and related applications
- Certified experience in LIHTC, HUD, RD a must
- Experienced Property Manager will a high level of acumen to achieve objectives as established by the assigned RVP
- Computer Literate at a high level of efficiency in Microsoft products
- Ability to train, process, and evaluate Compliance Files as assigned
- Ability to analyze market areas and work with Marketing Department to drive occupancy
- Exceptional Customer Service Experience with internal and external customers.
- Attend HUD, RD, and LIHTC Audits as requested
- Work with New Lease-up properties
- Enjoy variety and tackling big projects
- Execute the core values of the company
- Do-it-all, results oriented high energy personality
- Ambitious, Hard-working, and able to execute
- Build relationships and provide support to field teams
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Leadership Skills
- Team Player
- Results driven
- Bachelor’s degree and 0-3 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
- Certifications in LIHTC, HUD and RD preferred
- Expertise with real-world Sales/Business Development experience working on interesting and complex business problems.
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain an open and honest communication with your team and management
- Independence, yet a team player mentality
- Be eager and interested in real estate and compelled to help people already in the business with a desire to learn as much as possible. Be good with people (genuinely good with people) and enjoy relationship building.
If interested please complete an online application!
*The Woda Group does not hire tobacco users (smoking, chew, etc.) in these states: GA, MD, MI, OH, PA