The Woda Group, Inc., a real estate management, development and construction company based in the Midwest, is seeking a Service Technician for our Apple Glen and Frontier Run properties.
This position is considered full-time at 30 hours per week. Pay is negotiable based on experience.
Our organization specializes in affordable housing programs with particular concentration in the LIHTC program. We own and build our communities and take pride in their quality and appearance.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
• Experience working in apartment maintenance or construction field
• Ability to maintain high quality site appearance and curb appeal.
• Carpentry, electrical, plumbing and landscaping knowledge.
• Will be required to be available for emergencies.
• Ability and desire to provide a high level of customer service.
• Will be required to provide your own basic tools.
If interested please fill out an online application!
*The Woda Group does not hire tobacco users (smoking, chew, etc.) in these states: GA, MD, MI, OH, PA