THE WODA GROUP, INC., a development, construction, and management company in the Midwest, is seeking a Payroll Clerk for our corporate office located in downtown Columbus. Free parking is provided.
3-5 years payroll experience required.
- Preparation and processing of biweekly payroll for over 500 employees; review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets; track and deduct all garnishments and other special payroll deductions
- Coordinate efforts between payroll, human resources, and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (including preparation/distribution of detailed reports, overtime, leave balances, head count, etc.)
- Handle the administration of the electronic timekeeping system
- Setup each employee, valid programs for each employee's charges, and adherence to FLSA; monitor submissions of approved timesheets, and ensure valid data transfers to/from payroll service
- Monitor tax payments between government agencies and outside payroll provider
- Reconcile monthly benefit billings with payroll deductions
- Maintain employee payroll file data (addresses, tax changes, etc.
**Experience with Paycor payroll preferred
Note: The Woda Group, Inc. does not hire tobacco users in this state.