THE WODA GROUP, INC., a real estate management, development and construction company bassed in the Midwest, is seeking a Housing Compliance Specialist in Bloomington, Illinois.
This position is full-time. The Woda Group offers competitive salary, medical benefits, 401K with matching, ESOP, and more!!
Our organization specializes in affordable housing programs with specific concentration in the LIHTC program, HOME, Rural Development, and HUD. The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Ability to review compliance related paperwork for new residents and re-certifications.
- Experience working with annual reporting requirements for LIHTC programs.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Proven track record for producing high quality work while meeting deadlines.
- Related experience that would afford the candidate the ability to learn the paperwork and processes.
- College degree or coursework desirable.
- Experience in LIHTC, Rural Development 515 & 538, HOME and HUD programs preferred
- Experience with Rural Development MINC transmissions
- Experience with Yardi or other property management software a plus!
Please submit your resume for consideration!!
*The Woda Group does not hire tobacco users in this state.