The Woda Group, Inc., a real estate management, development and construction company based in the Midwest, is seeking a Marketing Manager for our corporate office located in downtown Columbus, Ohio. Free parking is provided.
This position is a full-time corporate position. Pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer competitive benefits including major medical, vision, dental, STD, LTD, company-paid life insurance, 401K, ESOP, and more!
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications is preferred.
Demonstrated interest in marketing is required.
Experience in marketing for products in multiple locations preferred.
Position requires travel to site locations and surrounding markets.
Experience with In Design and Publisher preferred
Supervisory experience required
Experience with Yardi a plus
- Prepare an annual marketing program for properties with a historically acceptable occupancy percentage. Ensure implementation by PM.
- Prepare and implement a marketing program for typical lease up properties. Work with RM as they implement their Lease Up procedure and the specific marketing aspects.
- Marketing programs may include any of the following and additional items:
- Newspaper advertisements
- Radio advertisements
- Paper flyers
- Interpersonal marketing at community functions, senior centers, churches, etc.
- Model units
- Publicity events
- Devise and implement a plan where each property uses social media (facebook, twitter, linkedin, snapchat, etc.) effectively to advertise and market their properties.
- Prepare a marketing program for properties with unacceptable occupancy percentages and oversee implementation of said plan.
- Prepare a marketing program for properties struggling to lease up and oversee implementation of said plan. Travel to the market to investigate potential additional marketing opportunities.
- Ensure the collection and response to all leasing inquiries through telephone or internet. Implement program to screen potential residents and ensure use of Yardi pre-leasing program.
- Assist with publicizing and organizing property open houses
- Prepare presentations to present at NATO and regional meetings
- Work closely with RVPs and Operations throughout a lease-up.
- Ensure preparation of collateral material and real time online presence for the following:
- Rent Linx
- Rent Café
- Company website
If interested please submit your resume to this ad!
*The Woda Group does not hire tobacco users (smoking, chew, etc.) in these states: GA, MD, MI, OH, PA