THE WODA GROUP, INC. is seeking a District Service Supervisor in Kentucky and Tennessee. The portfolio will include rural, suburban and urban properties. The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- 5 to 7 years of experience working in apartment maintenance supervision.
- Public Housing program experience would be desirable.
- Ability to train new maintenance technician hires in proper work procedures
- Ability to find and manage qualified local contractors for projects outside the normal scope of project maintenance technician.
- Proven track record of properties with excellent curb appeal and inspection scores.
- Be able to respond to larger emergencies as required.
- Must be willing to travel
-Reports to: Regional Manager
-Relationships within the company: property managers, district managers, maintenance vendors, site maintenance staff.
Interested candidates should fill out an online application to be considered for this position.
*The Woda Group does not hire tobacco user in these states. (smoking, chew, etc)