THE WODA GROUP, INC., a real estate management, development and construction company based in the Midwest, is seeking a Punch-Out Carpenter for our construction division. This candidate must be willing to travel.
We offer competitive salary, medical/dental/vision, STD, LTD, company-paid life insurance, 401K with match, company FitBit, ESOP and more!!!
- Must be able to perform a multitude of carpentry tasks, as well as tasks that may involve another trade.
IE: Install doors and hardware
Install cabinetry and counter tops
Install bathroom hardware
Small plumbing tasks like installing a sink or toilet
Drywall repairs and texture
- Must be able to trouble shoot problems (ex. roof or window leaks, or why an air handler is not running)
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- Support the Summit environment that fosters teamwork and customer excellence.
- Minimum of five years of experience in the trades, such as framing, electrical, and or plumbing.
- This person should be motivated to move into an Assistant Superintendent position.
**The Woda Group, Inc. does not hire tobacco users in this state