PCI Design Group, Inc. (PCI), an affiliate of The Woda Group, Inc., is seeking a motivated architectural job captain with five to ten years of experience to join our team in a fast-paced environment. PCI, headquartered in Westerville, Ohio, specializes in single- and multi-family housing projects for families and seniors. We focus on new construction, historic renovations and rehabilitations, and retrofits. Our projects frequently comply with either: LEED for Homes or Enterprise Green Communities. PCI has been in business since 1997, and has completed over 400 projects, located in 13 states throughout the United States.
-Collaborate with interns and senior level staff to develop a building program into a building
- Lead the production of drawings from schematic design through construction documents.
- Coordinate with consulting engineers and product vendors.
- Assist with construction administration.
- Work with intermediate or senior level staff to review work for intent, quality, and precision.
- Prepare Building Code and Zoning reviews and Permit applications
- Create renderings, colored elevations, or other graphic documents for meetings, presentations, or submittals.
- BArch or MArch required; LEED accreditation preferred.
- Registration or actively seeking registration.
- AutoCAD and Photoshop proficiency required.
- Revit experience preferred.
- Applicants should have 5-10 years of working experience in schematic design through construction administration phases.
Compensation: Competitive salary, healthcare, dental, vision, SIMPLE IRA, profit sharing
If you are interested in this full-time, permanent position, please complete the online application.