PCI Design Group, Inc. (PCI), an affiliate of The Woda Group, Inc., is seeking a motivated intern architect with three to five years of experience to join our team in a fast-paced environment. PCI is headquartered in Westerville, Ohio and specializes in single- and multi-family housing projects for families and seniors. We focus on new construction, historic renovations and rehabilitations, and retrofits. Our projects frequently comply with either: LEED for Homes or Enterprise Green Communities.
Responsibilities will include:
-Collaborate with intermediate or senior level staff to develop a building program into a building design.
- Report to intermediate and senior level staff on a regular basis.
- Produce documents and specifications from schematic design through construction documents, including coordination of architectural details.
- Comply with office drafting standards.
- Coordinate with consulting engineers and product vendors.
- Assist with construction administration.
- Work with intermediate or senior level staff to review work for intent, quality, and precision.
- Create renderings, colored elevations, or other graphic documents for meetings, presentations, or submittals.
-BArch or MArch required; LEED accreditation preferred.
-Registration not required.
-AutoCAD and Photoshop proficiency required. Revit experience preferred.
-Applicants should have 2-3 years of working experience in schematic design through construction administration phases.
In addition to strong architectural production capabilities, the ideal candidate would be:
-A team player with a positive attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
-Well organized and detail oriented.
-Able to take direction and work independently.
-Capable of performing multiple short- and long-term tasks with minimal supervision.
-Rendering and graphic presentation skills are a plus.
Compensation: Competitive salary, healthcare, dental, vision, SIMPLE IRA, profit sharing
If you are interested in this full-time, permanent position, please complete the online application.