THE WODA GROUP, INC., a real estate management, development and construction company based in the Midwest, is seeking a Finish Foreman to oversee construction projects in Ohio and Michigan.
The Finish Foreman’s responsibility includes assisting the Project Superintendent with the overall day-to-day supervision of field related construction activities for multifamily construction projects.
- assisting with directing tradesmen and subcontractors
- scheduling and sequencing the day to day activities of work
- overseeing individual projects to assure compliance with the scope and quality as established by the contract documents
- enforcement of site cleanliness, safety, health, and substance abuse programs
- proactively anticipating and solving problems that could delay construction
- promoting and instilling WCI’s values into the workforce
- managing the permit and inspection process, physically inspecting projects to monitor progress and compliance with project standards
- maintaining QC/QA files and updating as-built drawings
- attending and conducting regularly scheduled progress meetings
If interested please submit an application!
*The Woda Group does not hire tobacco users (smoking, chew, etc.) in these states: GA, MD, MI, OH, PA