THE WODA GROUP, INC., a real estate management, development and construction company based in the Midwest, is looking for a Superintendent who has experience managing and scheduling multifamily construction projects, managing day to day onsite construction activities, and coordinating subcontractors and inspectors. This individual must be willing to travel.
We offer competitive wages, medical/dental/vision, STD, LTD, company-paid life insurance, 401K with match, company FitBit, ESOP and more!!!
- Responsible for removing any obstacles that may hinder on time performance.
- To represent WCI in all actions onsite with the subcontractors and owners.
- Maintain project schedule and schedule Subcontractors
- Responsible to notify subcontractors early when their services are required onsite.
- Responsible for notifying the office if obstacles for on-time completion occur.
- Review all submittals with Project Engineer.
- Review plans for deficiencies and changes.
- Generate RFI’s.
- Review owner contract with Project Manager
- Review and prepare subcontractors with Project Manager
- Approve subcontractor payments with Project Manager.
- Review and approve PCO’s and pay applications with Project Manager
- Responsible for owner satisfaction of the assigned projects.
- Responsible review budget on a monthly basis as well as all invoices approved, and the owner billing reviewed and approved.
- Monitor trade compliance with project safety program requirements; document and ensure corrective measures are implemented and overall quality of their work being performed.
- Generate agenda and conduct weekly safety and progress meetings with subcontractor’s and foremen.
- Set up jobsite trailer, power and phones.
- Generate daily reports, look ahead schedule and weekly status updates.
- Schedule and monitor city and special inspections
- Prepare as-builts and provide any city required reports to obtain a Certificate of Occupancy.
- Provide as-builts and any required reports to Project Coordinator, along with job files, for project close out.
- Plan and supervise Assistant Construction Manager and/or trade activities including: determining method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities equipment, temporary power sources, work schedule and documenting actual hours worked.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- Support the WCI environment that fosters teamwork and customer excellence.
If interested please submit an application!
*The Woda Group does not hire tobacco users (smoking, chew, etc.) in these states: GA, MD, MI, OH, PA